Accommodating up to 6 guests, our Powered Sites are located in some of the best areas of the park. With options of shady sites, concrete slabs, grass sites or bus sites, we have a solution for every traveller.
Unhitch and take in the refreshing atmosphere of BIG4 Cania Gorge and the surrounding national park.
Powered Site Features:
- Power and water connection outlets
- Option of grass or concrete slab surface sites
- Option of shady or sunny sites
- Bus sites available
- Close to fantastic park facilities including amenities block, BBQ area and communal kitchen
- Camp fires are permitted in existing fireplaces or in drums available upon request. (Please note: a 'Camp Fire Indemnity' form must be signed prior to lighting fire)
If our powered site is what you're looking for, check our availability and rates now.
Not quite what you're looking for? Keep browsing our caravan and camping options here.
Small Lap Dogs Permitted.
Only small lap dogs owned by travellers touring Australia may be permitted in the park. Accepted in non-peak periods and only on designated Powered Sites in the Starlight area of the holiday park, management approval must be obtained at time of booking.